Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Tabby Tibby

This is my cat Tibby. She asks for food every morning and evening without fail. She only asks for food from my wife Kat, if she is around in the house. But if she is not, this cat of mine kept quiet and remained hidden behind the pink sofa placed beside the full length window most of the time, until she hears Kat. That really happened while my wife was away in UK for 10 days. And for 10 days, this cat remained behind the sofa until I poured her food in her tray and she heard the sound. Then she would come out from the hiding place and sneaked quietly to the kitchen when her food tray is placed. I wonder, what she was hiding from. From me? :)

More of Tibby's pictures: Tibby Pix



1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger dorcas said...

hiding from you? maybe ba... or else she's juz busy nursing her pining heart. pining for poh poh lor...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home