Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My Favourite Book this month

Oxide 2

Artworks by Kim Hyung Tae. A collection of digital illustrations and character design from the year 1999 to 2004. Even though Kim is a Korean, his artworks were published by a Japanese publisher and I think he is much more recognised overseas then his home town.

You can find coloured artworks from "Magnacarta" and "The War Of Genesis III" (never heard of these before, pardon my ignorance on the gaming genre). What I like about this book are, it actually include some pages of tuts of how Kim works, and his sketches too.

You may buy this book from Kinokuniya (Ngee Ann City) and it costs a hefty $56.50. But of course, I have got the membership card that entitles me a 20% discount.

:)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home