Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"...Anyway, it's finally happening. Two days later, on 1 Mar 2006 Joseph will be going to his first school. There is to be three days' orientation, whereby I am allowed to remain in the centre with him. Thereafter the actual detachment starts... letting go.

Joseph, when you read mummy's blog years from now, I just want you to be clear about this thing. In my previous entry, you would have seen how mummy went traipsing all around the neighbourhood, hunting for a suitable place to put you in for half a day. This, is by no means any indication that I have tired of having you by my side. Far from it, in fact, mummy did that for a number of reasons...."

Please read the entire blog entry from here:
Dialogismos

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger dorcas said...

wahahahaha..! william and i absolutely love tis pic..! joseph says "thanks for drawing me so cutely, uncle don!"

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger dorcas said...

hi don, bumped into poh having lunch at bt merah ctrl juz now. told her how i lurve those chubby, fleshy legs u drew of joseph :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home