Saturday, August 12, 2006

Battle of the fleas

Life as a student is not just study and nothing else. We learned to assemble a bike, in fact two to be exact, but got them returned because of some manufacturing defects; my wife Kat tried our many new home-cooked dishes as you can see below, indeed I am blessed; and now, we battle fleas.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So far, Tibby is the worst victim. But I am seeing improvements now. Things will get better definitely, with God's protection over us! Amen. I ain't gonna let no fleas affect my stay here!!! "(

I see that the summer quarter is coming to an end... so is my deadlines for the projects too. Yet again, I say, all is well!! I have posted some WIPs on my other blog: http://www.thedesignlanguage.com/blog Do go there for a quick update of what I have been learning to do. Nothing much though (:P) but it is good. You will get to see the finals soon!!
")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home